This year’s Warrior Taste Fest event will be two-fold.
Throughout the month of August, you can support post-9/11 combat veterans and local businesses by purchasing passports for you and your friends (they make a great gift!) Fill out your passport to be entered into win prizes including an Evo 3300 backpack from Stone Glacier, a SAGE Foundation Rod and Reel, Simms G3 waders and boots, a Traeger grill and YETI cooler from Kenyon Noble, a PXG GEN2 Putter, and much more!
In September, WQW will be hosting a dinner featuring a live auction with quick finishes from six renowned Montana artists.
A CELEBRATION OF FOOD AND DRINK
WHAT: Support post-9/11 combat veterans and Montana-owned restaurants, breweries and distilleries.
COST: $50 each. 100% of proceeds benefit WQW.
WHEN: Promotion runs August 1 – 31
- Buy your passport at wqwf.org
- Spend minimum $10 (dine-in or take-out) at 10 of the 27 passport vendors
- Submit completed passports to WQW by September 7 to be entered into the grand raffle! Prizes include an Evo 3300 backpack from Stone Glacier, a SAGE Foundation Rod and Reel, Simms G3 waders and boots, a Traeger grill and YETI cooler from Kenyon Noble, a PXG GEN2 Putter, and much more!
Multiple passports may be purchased per person. Raffle winners will be randomly selected on September 7, 2020. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, or debit cards. Credit cards are prohibited per state of Montana guidelines. Raffle tickets are not a tax-deductible purchase.
A CELEBRATION OF ART
WHAT: Featuring keynote speaker, Brian Gilman, Colonel, USMC (Ret.). Enjoy heavy appetizers, an open bar, and quick finishes from renowned artists Greg Scheibel, Jodi Monahan, Brooke Wetzel, John Potter, Jake Gaedtke, Amber Blazina, and Kevin Red Star. The event will conclude with a live auction – including art!
WHEN: September 25, 2020 at 6 pm to September 30, 2020 at 6 pm Mountain Standard Time
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A message from our Founder, Eric Hastings, Colonel, USMC (Ret.)
- Learn about the need and how WQW is meeting that need
- Hear testimonials from Warrior Alumni on how WQW changed their lives
- An opportunity to bid on other auction items including pieces from Erin Jones Graf, George Hill, and Troy Collins, a Cabo getaway for two, a Kentucky Bourbon experience for two, and a Bozeman Spirits whiskey barrel and bottles.
3 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Watch the live stream of the artists painting on September 25 from 6 pm – 7 pm Mountain Standard Time
- Watch the recording of the artist quick finishes anytime from September 25 to September 30
- Bid on the artists’ paintings and other auction items
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS!
Executive Services, Goldman Sachs Gives, Highwood Capital, LLC, Jelt, Kenyon Noble, MDU Resources Foundation, Madison Engineering, Northfork Strategies, Northwestern Energy, Opportunity Bank of Montana, Stockman Bank, U.S. Bank, Western Home Journal, Washington Corporations, WipFli, LLP, Webster Wealth Management D.A. Davidson and Co., Wells Fargo