Explore Quiet Waters Ranch
Barnard Lodge at Quiet Waters Ranch
At the heart of WQW’s programs is the lodging out of which Fishing Experiences (FX’s) are based. Here, warriors find themselves in a peaceful environment, surrounded by loving volunteers in a setting far removed from hospitals, doctors, and the rigors of combat.
Home and property feature:
- Six bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Five of the home’s eight bathrooms are fully ADA-accessible.
- Interior and exterior wheelchair accessibility and an interior platform lift.
- 112 peaceful acres with three fully stocked fishing ponds and frequent wildlife sightings.
- Media center, indoor pool, and hot tub.
- Panoramic views of the Bridger, Gallatin, Spanish Peaks, and Tobacco Root mountain ranges.