Explore Quiet Waters Ranch
Barnard Lodge at Quiet Waters Ranch
At the heart of WQW’s programs is the lodging out of which Fishing Experiences (FX’s) are based. Here, warriors find themselves in a peaceful environment, surrounded by loving volunteers in a setting far removed from hospitals, doctors, and the rigors of combat.
I was worried before I came here but once I got here I knew I could get wherever I need to. You can’t put a price on that.Patrick Myers, Warrior
Nestled on 112 acres at the base of the Bridger Mountain Range, participants call Quiet Waters Ranch and Barnard Lodge ‘home’ during a WQW Fishing Experience.
Home and property feature:
- Six bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Four of the home’s eight bathrooms are fully ADA-accessible.
- Interior and exterior wheelchair accessibility and an interior platform lift.
- Three fully stocked fishing ponds and frequent wildlife sightings.
- Indoor pool, media center, and hot tub.
- Panoramic views of the Bridger, Gallatin, Spanish Peaks, and Tobacco Root mountain ranges.