WQW is hosting The 5 Days of Giving: A Virtual Experience with Montana Artists and WQW Alumni. We will kick-off the fundraiser with a live stream of the quick finishes on September 25 from 6 pm – 7 pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A message from our Founder, Eric Hastings, Colonel, USMC (Ret.)
- Learn about the need and how WQW is meeting that need
- Hear testimonials from Warrior Alumni on how WQW changed their lives
- Watch the following artists completing Quick Finishes of art pieces they’ve contributed to the auction: Kevin Red Star, John Potter, Brooke Wetzel, Jodi Monahan, Greg Scheibel, Jake Gaedtke, Amber Blazina
- An opportunity to bid on other auction items including pieces from Erin Jones Graf, George Hill, and Troy Collins, a Cabo getaway for two, a Kentucky Bourbon experience for two, and a Bozeman Spirits whiskey barrel and bottles.
3 WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Watch the live stream of the artists painting on September 25 from 6 pm – 7 pm Mountain Standard Time
- Watch the recording of the artist quick finishes anytime from September 25 to September 30
- Bid on the artists’ paintings and other auction items.
Bidding will open at 6 pm on September 25 and close at 6 pm on September 30. The paintings will be on display for in-person viewing at the Bozeman Art Museum from September 26 and 30. All proceeds provide critical operating support for WQW. To view the auction items, click the link below!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS!
Executive Services, Goldman Sachs Gives, Highwood Capital, LLC, Jelt, Kenyon Noble, MDU Resources Foundation, Madison Engineering, Northfork Strategies, Northwestern Energy, Opportunity Bank of Montana, Stockman Bank, U.S. Bank, Western Home Journal, Washington Corporations, WipFli, LLP, Webster Wealth Management D.A. Davidson and Co., Wells Fargo