BARNARD LODGE AT QUIET WATERS RANCH
At the heart of WQW’s programs is the ranch lodging out of which Fishing Experiences (FX’s) are based. Here, warriors find themselves in a peaceful environment, surrounded by loving volunteers in a setting far removed from hospitals, doctors, and the rigors of combat.
Home and property feature:
- Six bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Five of the home’s eight bathrooms are fully ADA-accessible.
- Interior and exterior wheelchair accessibility and an interior platform lift.
- 112 peaceful acres with three fully stocked fishing ponds and frequent wildlife sightings.
- Media center, indoor pool, and hot tub.
- Panoramic views of the Bridger, Gallatin, Spanish Peaks, and Tobacco Root mountain ranges.